Oh, they "offer" it.

Is customer service a differentiator? Certainly. Would it support the
company without the underlying service they provide customer service
for? No.

Actually Comcast helps prove my point: A company can be sufficiently
"incentivized"[1] by providing a service, with no satisfactory customer
service supporting it. A company cannot provide customer service, with
no underlying actual services/goods actually paid for[2].

-sc

[1] I rather hate that word

[2] Obviously there are "services" companies that provide only that,
however that becomes their "product" , and they are typically an
outsourced arm to support some other underlying good/service