Throw on a couple monitors and you're getting close to John's $2500 esitmate.

From: Robert LeBlanc [mailto:robert.lebl...@aanmpc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 4:14 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Vipre console hangs server on reboot

I just bought an optiplex990 I7Quad, 16GB Ram, solid state drive, Office 2010
Pro, Win7proX64 for $1820.00 Not bad I figure. For our Exec Director who will
be crunching 500,000 row spreadsheets, with pivots, vlookups, if statements
galore that end up being about 150MB in xlsb format. Hope it's enough....really.