From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 10:33 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT - ugh!

Exactly.

Hiring "rules" are very dependent upon who is doing the hiring, the formal HR
processes in the organization, what industry is involved, the geography in
question, and the perceived level/degree of competition/demand for the position.

There are very few hard and fast rules.
ASB

http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker

Harnessing the Advantages of Technology for the SMB market...

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 9:49 AM, John Hornbuckle
<john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us<mailto:john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us>>
wrote:
Well, I'm all confused. I keep hearing that employers are looking for loyalty,
and that job-hoppers make hiring managers nervous.

Darned if you do, darned if you don't.

John Hornbuckle, MSMIS, PMP
MIS Department
Taylor County School District