From: Maglinger, Paul [mailto:pmaglin...@scvl.com]
Sent: Friday, 3 February 2012 11:29 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OT - ugh!

One other thing that I think we may see is adjustments in wages.  Starting
positions may not offer the same wages as they did in the past in an attempt
for companies to lower costs.  I also see what I perceive as attempts by OEMs
to woo companies to outsource more and more services to them (such as HP)
rather than encourage companies to have well-trained engineers.  Of course if
you pay peanuts you're still going to get monkeys, unless someone can't afford
to eat anything else.