From: Jacob Kisner [mailto:jbdkis...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 5:52 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT - ugh!

"Because we feel  you are not diversified enough to address our issues."

Same issues I have addressed over the years poor issue management, no project
management, no documentation, crashing servers, IT staff treating the network
like a high school lab.. etc. Not only can I stop the bleeding and stabilize
the patient (gave then how I would do it), I can implement a more proactive
approach to IT management and stop the fires (also gave details.)

I guess they rather have the fires...