I've done the white box thing at least twice.  The good news they saved me
money.  The bad news they went out of business.

From: Cynicalgeek [mailto:cynicalg...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 11:27 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Favorite corporate PCs?

Why not support a local business instead of buying overpriced Dell
computers?

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 12:24 PM, Tom Miller <tmil...@hnncsb.org> wrote:

We purchase a number of PCs each month as part of a rotation cycle.  I've
been a Dell customer for years, but lately don't think Dell has been
offering the best price we can get (we are non-profit and state/GSA,
although non-profit pricing is usually better).  So I'm looking around.  For
desktops I'm not too picky as long as specs are similar.

HP?  Lenovo?  Big Lots?

Thanks,

Tom

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is for
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.

-cynicalgeek-
cynicalgeek<at>gmail.com