On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 2:24 AM, Vincent Medina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am only stating my experience.

  I am only calling you on misinformation and faulty logic.

> If you call spending 2795.00 on IBM x61t CHEAP tablets then...

  No.  I was call buying Dell computers without service contracts
cheap.  You'll notice that what you buy from IBM has nothing to do
with what you buy from Dell.  In particular, please note that you are
apparently buying cheap Dell options and buying expensive IBM options.
 I'm trying to figure out why you are surprised that the level of
service you receive with the expensive IBM options is better than the
level of service you receive with the cheap Dell options.  Do you
think, perhaps, you are still getting exactly what you pay for?

> Tyan Boards are VERY expensive.... $500... Because it is a Quad core
> Xeon Main Board...

  They're expensive because they're a good-quality server board with
lots of server features.  The board you're trying to replace is
likewise.

> I am talking about a Xeon Board that is almost 4 years old...

  If you go looking for that same exact Tyan board, new stock, four
years from now, *from Tyan*, you'll most likely be told it is not
available *for any price*.   Dell is stocking a four-year-old,
new-old-stock part for you.  You expect that to be the same price
as... what, exactly?  A used part broker?  eBay?

  Again, if you really can get the motherboard for so much less than
$200, *why don't you*?

> At least Walmart will take them back withing 30 days.

  Wal-Mart return policy on computers is 15 days:

http://www.walmart.com/returns

  Dell's return policy is 21 days:

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx/dells_sat_policy

  Hurt feelings indeed.  It seems like you are determined to dislike
Dell, regardless of any facts that might be in existence, and ignoring
all logic.

-- Ben