Ahh. my bad. I thought I'd read somewhere that there was a way to make it
run in Windows.

John-AldrichTile-Tools

From: Jay Dale [mailto:jay.d...@3-gig.com]
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 10:13 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Server monitoring solution recommendations?

There's not a Windows version of Nagios, however there are Windows plugins
to monitor Windows servers, AD, Exchange, even VM's.

Jay Dale

I.T. Manager, 3GiG

Mobile: 713.299.2541

Email: jay.d...@3-gig.com <mailto:kandy.luk...@3-gig.com>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any attached files, may
contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this e-mail and
attachments, if any, or the information contained herein, is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive
information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and delete all copies of this message.