Telemarkerters are required to use or are supposed to have confirmed that
the national DNC listings have been removed from their lists.  They also can
not use auto dialers any more.  That said you are correct Charities are
exempt from the DNC provisions.  Have you ever gotten or know of anyone that
has gotten a penny from this national program?

Jon