Not for xenapp 5. R2 is xenapp 6 only

Typed frustratingly slowly on my BlackBerry® wireless device

-----Original Message-----
From: "Tom Miller" <tmil...@hnncsb.org>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 13:16:44
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: Re: Xenapp 5.0 user freezing
issue.

Would it be possible to try this on Windows 2008 R2?  My XenApp 2008 R2 servers
rarely have problems, but 2003 (still have a few for enterprise apps) is more
troublesome.  Also if you have SA for your MS Office, try 2010 - it works great
on XenApp.

Tom

>>> Sohail Qadir <qadir.soh...@gmail.com> 5/26/2011 12:08 PM >>>
It is Win 2003 R2 with Sp2 and office 2007. We have actually put in a new
physical server and have tried isolating the application to one specific server
but its happening on every server at a random time to random users.