Hi Simon and all.

Thanks for the feedback.

On the topic of focus, we are very mindful of having a fair and positive
balance between development in all areas of the Nuke product family. The
weighting for the Nuke 10 release actually leaned towards more development
going into Nuke/NukeX, across a range of areas. An item listed as a single
entity on the release notes can sometimes be quite involved to implement,
and tie up more resource than might be thought. We spend a lot of time
gathering customer feedback from every tier of customer to help drive the
direction of development across the product family for a release. Through
our yearly surveys and much conversation with users on every level, we get
a focussed direction on which to head. What is seen in the release is the
result of the community's voice as a whole, and sometimes, unfortunately,
this won’t include particular aspects that some users had hoped for.

Cheers,

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 10:13 AM, Simon Björk <si...@bjorkvisuals.com> wrote:

> Great, thanks for bringing that up that bug-fix Deke :)!
>
> One thing with this thread that really worries me is that all focus seems
> to be on Nuke Studio. Personally I don't use Nuke Studio. From what I
> understand there's a huge amount of problems with it and they should
> definitely be fixed. But you what, there's a huge amount of things that are
> not working in Nuke (standard/X) as well. From my perspective (which could
> be completely wrong) it feels like all resources has been focused on Nuke
> Studio for years already. The updates we get for a standard Nuke license
> doesn't come close to what one should expect for the amount of money we pay
> for maintenance.
>

> -------------------------------
> Simon Björk
> Compositor/TD
>
> +46 (0)70-2859503
> www.bjorkvisuals.com

>> Looks like this is finally fixed in 10.0V4.000005B
>>
>> • BUG ID 146829/171547 - Preferences: The Panels > Script Editor > clear
>> input window on successful script execution option was missing.
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 2:58 PM, Nathan Dunsworth <
>> nathandunswo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> In bold, thanks Deke for the suggestion...
>>>
>>> Preferences {
>>>  inputs 0
>>>  name Preferences
>>>  selectedGPUDeviceName "no GPU available"
>>>  platformPathRemaps ""
>>>  *clearOnSuccess false*
>>> }

Sean Brice
Nuke Product Manager
The Foundry
5 Golden Square
London, W1F 9HT, UK
Tel: +44(0) 20 7479 4350 / Fax: +44 (0)20 7434 2526 / Web:
www.thefoundry.co.uk

The Foundry Visionmongers Ltd • Registered in England and Wales No: 4642027