Sullivan County's streak of good birding continued today.   This morning I
found a BAIRD'S SANDPIPER (good photos)at the Apollo Plaza (our second in a
week).  This very cooperative bird was seen by many throughout the day.  Arlene
Borko, Renee Davis, Marge Gorton and I birded both Apollo and Morningside Park
this morning.  At Morningside Park, our long staying Black-bellied Plover was
joined by a second BBPL.  Eleven Lesser Yellowlegs showed up and most of the
rest of the birds seen the last several days continued.  Here is a list of
birds present:

Great Egret
Black-bellied Plover - 2
Semi-palmated Plover - 2
Killdeer - 25+
Pectoral Sandpiper - 2
Least Sandpiper -20+
Spotted Sandpiper - 1
Lesser Yellowlegs - 11

We next headed for Orange County, where Curt McDermott had relocated
yesterday's Yellow-headed Blackbird.  He and Rob Stone both had good looks, but
we were unable to find the bird.  I returned to Sullivan to find that Tom Burke
and Gail Benson had come for the Baird's Sandpiper and found it as cooperative
as the rest of us.  Good birding, John Haas