On 5/1/09 5:41 PM, Eran Hammer-Lahav wrote:
> How about we change the current version to 0.9 because it is clearly
> not a finished specification. Then we increment it for the new spec
> to 1.0!
 >
> EHL
> PS. Yes, this is a joke (with joint credit to Breno) :-)

Sadly, OAuth falls into the Microsoft Version trap: NEVER use a ".0"
release or "always wait for Service Pack 1".  So, "1.1" is a good thing
- maybe folks will take it seriously, hoping the kinks have been worked out.

There we go: OAuth Service Pack 1.

--
Dossy Shiobara              | do...@panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/