On 5/2/09 1:40 PM, Eran Hammer-Lahav wrote:
 > OAuth has two parts: getting an Access Token and using the Access
 > Token.  Getting an Access Token is broken but using is not. No need to
 > break both and changing the wire version will do that. Breaking
 > perfectly secure implementations just to make you*feel*  more secure
 > is silly.

Sorry, I didn't realize that there were separate specifications for
each.  In my mind, the two go hand-in-hand - if you can't get a token
securely, you can't use them securely either.  In other words: if any
attacker can get an access token, then "using them securely" has no meaning.

--
Dossy Shiobara              | do...@panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/