LOL James..

Some called me tricky, liar, antagonist, "bad" girl, evil...

Yeah maybe I missed the numbers. The hell with em. -2% today wouldn't hurt,
right? After all, my target is only $400mio, -15% in two weeks IF things go
well. You don't have to sell if you don't want to. Just pretend nothing
happens. It helps me a lot if you guys don't get along.

Blame it on the rain, yeah yeah.

*EL*

Kirim email ke