On 8/24/07, James Paige <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am not sure whether madplay+oggenc
> should be separate or included.

Include madplay+oggenc always with every distribution. Most Windows
users will have absolutely no idea what's going on when you say you
need madplay and oggenc. They'll hate googling for it. Even if it is
the minimal install, it's still a "support library". You'd include
ohrrpgce.???, right? :P

Based on your idea, I think there should be:

ohrrpgce-full-installer.exe (the .exe implies Windows)
ohrrpgce-full-win.zip
ohrrpgce-minimal.zip

For Linux, there's a dozen ways to do it. On Gentoo, OHRRPGCE is
seperate packages for game/custom (ohrrpgce-player-wip,
ohrrpgce-custom-wip). I don't know how you package it on
Debian/Ubuntu.

Speaking of which, I still have bunches more work to do on the packaging...

--
Keith Gable
Lead Programmer / Project Leader

[Ask me how you can get a free Gmail account - Now with Google Chat!]