On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 06:33:50PM +1200, Ralph Versteegen wrote:
> James! You forgot to include the sample RPGs in the release candidate
> ful .zip and windows installer!

That was intentional. We need to upload those to the wiki, and
direct-link them from the relevant tutorials.

> Also, I think the minimal .zip should include ohrrpgce.new. It
> compresses to nothing, and is require both for upgrading and new
> games!

Ouch! Thanks for noticing that one. I'll fix it for RC4

> Incidentally, when Game upgrades an RPG, does it require ohrrpgce.new
> for really old games?

When upgrading games older than May 8 2000, the upgrade sub uses
ohrrpgce.new to get the default vehicles. If it can't find the .new
file, it will just leave out the default vehicles.

---
James Paige