On 7/11/2011 07:28, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
The two sites works sporadically, needs four five web page refresh to load:
http://templates.services.openoffice.org/
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/
To help OOo present users, needs to stabilize sites work.
Somebody knows what the cause of this problem.

Yes, I posted some more details in this message a few weeks ago:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/201106.mbox/browser
and I don't have further updates available.

Note that those sites are not part of the Oracle infrastructure.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Hi, all,

Andrea Pescetti's helpful message is easier to find here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/201106.mbox/%3c1308391724.2986.34.camel@localhost.localdomain%3e

since it is titled, "Re: Bugzilla or JIRA? ..." etc.

Oregon State University Open Source Lab hosts the extensions site, and some Apache-related things as well. Just for fun, I tried looking up OSUOSL's service ticket #18367, but their website was impenetrable to my relatively feeble search attempts.

As a systems programmer (retired), I used to read a lot of tickets, and it was my job to solve them. I find this protracted trouble curious, to say the least. :-/
--
/tj/