On 11/07/2011 TJ Frazier wrote:
> On 7/11/2011 07:28, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> > Yes, I posted some more details in this message a few weeks ago:
> > http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/201106.mbox/browser
> > and I don't have further updates available. ...
> Andrea Pescetti's helpful message is easier to find here:
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/201106.mbox/%3c1308391724.2986.34.camel@localhost.localdomain%3e

Indeed. Thanks for digging it up from my link, I realize I sent just the
generic archive link...

> Just for fun, I tried looking up
> OSUOSL's service ticket #18367, but their website was impenetrable

I was put in CC of the ticket by Thorsten Bosbach of Oracle, and as far
as I know there is no web interface; unfortunately, I don't know how to
add other people in CC or check the ticket history, I just know that I
didn't receive further updates.

Regards,
  Andrea.