Am 13.07.11 01:47, schrieb Jomar Silva:

On 2011/6/12 19:38 Pedro Giffuni<giffu...@tutopia.com>  wrote:

While this is understandable, it is not good enough. We will have to
find an
alternative repository and link to it from Apache's website. This is
something
that can wait though.
Can you please explain the 'not good enough' and also propose an alternative
solution ?
You removed the answare. The fact that only Open Source extension are alowed is not ideal. Everyone at OOo knows the storry about this topic. The wish to have only Open Source extensions come from the FSF. This wish was refused by the CC of OpenOffice.org with good reasons. I don't think, this reasons go away only because we move to the ASF.

A Extension Repository with only Open Source Extension makes maybe the FSF happy, but do not cover our need. So this is one more time more a ideological question.