Marcus (OOo) wrote:
http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/checksums_new_dl.html
Yes, this is known as I wrote already that there are no localized
Windows builds at all and no Linux x86-64 full install builds
@Andrea:
You have checked the links on the checksums webpage. Can you confirm
that the hash file for these files only are missing? Or have you seen
other files?

I noticed the same pattern as you, i.e., Windows and Linux x86-64 missing, but there are minor deviations. If this can help, the list of broken links to sha512 hashes follows (and, as far as I've seen, it seems to match the list of missing files):

http://people.apache.org/~pescetti/tmp/missing-checksums.txt

Regards,
  Andrea.