Am 05/06/2012 07:39 PM, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
On 5/6/12 7:28 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
Am 05/06/2012 07:14 PM, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
On 5/6/12 7:08 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
Am 05/06/2012 06:32 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
Marcus (OOo) wrote:
http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/checksums_new_dl.html

Yes, this is known as I wrote already that there are no localized
Windows builds at all and no Linux x86-64 full install builds
@Andrea:
You have checked the links on the checksums webpage. Can you confirm
that the hash file for these files only are missing? Or have you seen
other files?

I noticed the same pattern as you, i.e., Windows and Linux x86-64
missing, but there are minor deviations. If this can help, the list of
broken links to sha512 hashes follows (and, as far as I've seen, it
seems to match the list of missing files):

http://people.apache.org/~pescetti/tmp/missing-checksums.txt

Thanks a lot for the list. :-)

I can see that for localized builds the files are missing consistently
(the already stated Windows full install and Linux x86-64 full install
combination), except for en-GB, here all Linux and Linux x86-64 builds
are missing.

yes I have noticed as well, en-GB is completely missing. Either we drop
en-GB completely or we drop it for Linux.

That was probably a communication error but I don't see it as critical.

I think when en-GB gets diabled in "languages.js", then the green box
can point to the "other.html" webpage. And on that webpage we can leave
Mac OS and Windows as available. Or we drop it completely.

en-GB is removed from dist after I have talked with infra people in IRC

It is cleaner and better to have it removed completely.

So please remove en-GB from the supported language list for 3.4. It will
be part of the net micro update 3.4.1 with the updated localization

OK, committed. The testing webpages should be up-to-date.

Marcus

Furthermore, all SDK builds are named wrong. They have "3.4" as version
string. But it has to be "3.4.0".

that can't be changed and we have to live with 3.4

OK, I'll adapt it on the download webpage.

Marcus

The links for following links are working nevertheless from your list
and from the checksums webpage:

http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/files/localized/en-GB/3.4.0/Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.0_Win_x86_install_en-GB.exe.sha512

http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/files/localized/en-GB/3.4.0/Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.0_Win_x86_langpack_en-GB.exe.sha512

Marcus