Hi Jürgen,

On Sun, May 06, 2012 at 07:14:14PM +0200, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
I can see that for localized builds the files are missing consistently
(the already stated Windows full install and Linux x86-64 full install
combination), except for en-GB, here all Linux and Linux x86-64 builds
are missing.

yes I have noticed as well, en-GB is completely missing. Either we
drop en-GB completely or we drop it for Linux.

That was probably a communication error but I don't see it as critical.

I may have missed when you told what languages to build, I was building
the same set of languages we've been building so far for the Dev's
Snapshots https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/sL2oAQ
that is
--with-lang="ar cs de en-US es fi fr gl hu it ja nl pt-BR ru zh-CN zh-TW"

It was my fault, don't worry. As I mentioned I have already dropped it from dist. We will include it for 3.4.1.

Juergen