Am 05/06/2012 06:50 PM, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
On 5/6/12 5:45 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
Am 05/06/2012 05:24 PM, schrieb Juergen Schmidt:
On Sunday, 6. May 2012 at 14:19, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
Am 05/06/2012 01:02 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
On 05/05/2012 Marcus (OOo) wrote:
The checksums file is ready:
http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/checksums_new_dl.html

It's nice, even though a bit scary (four different verification
mechanisms are probably overkill); but this will satisfy everybody,
so OK.

Yes, sometimes you will see how it looks not before it's finished. IMHO
for the AOO 3.4.0 release and a bit later this will be the location for
hashes.

Juergen mentioned to put the links into the green download box. I think
this is a good idea and will be implemented after the release. So, we
will have then the "checksums.html" as fallback.

I see that many links in that page are broken (e.g., links to Windows
builds, to 64-bit DEBs and so on); I tend to believe this is known
and/or wanted for the time being, but, if it isn't, just click
around on
that page and you will see plenty of broken links.

Yes, this is known as I wrote already that there are no localized
Windows builds at all and no Linux x86-64 full install builds, the same
for the hash files, as you can see here:

http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/files/localized/it/3.4.0/
I will check it asap later when I am back home. It must be an error.

Great. Hopefully enough time to upload them, too.

so the files are now available on dist. It was a tiny typo in my script.

OK, I will wait until they are finally visible.

A clear pointer or private email a little bit earlier would have been
great ;-) I simply have overseen it. I thought I had double checked it.

You are right. Sorry for too less visibility.

Please see also my response in this thread to Andrea's post with his list. There are some more mistakes.

Marcus

Do you know of more missing files?

No.

@Andrea:
You have checked the links on the checksums webpage. Can you confirm
that the hash file for these files only are missing? Or have you seen
other files?

Thanks

Marcus

I think from here the builds will be distributed to the ASF and SF
mirrors, right? Hopefully someone is working on this issue. *wink*

Thanks for your feedback.

Marcus