On Sun, 2012-05-06 at 08:50 -0700, Kay Schenk wrote:

> On 05/05/2012 11:15 PM, i...@softwaredistributor.info wrote:
> > Dear Alex,
> >
> > Re:Hong Kong Distributor (Free Software-Free CD-ROM)
> > http://www.openoffice.org/distribution/cdrom/index.html
> >

> > Please Change my website URL from
> > http://www.networkowned.com (Domain illegally transferred to other account)
> > http://www.softwaredistributor.info
> >

> > Hong Kong
> > Distributor
> >
> > Free Software-Free CD-ROM     http://www.networkowned.com (invalid) please
> > change to  http://www.softwaredistributor.info
> >

> > Grateful if you can change it as soon as possible.
> >

> > You can find my application email(i...@networkowned.com) for distributor
> > in your mail archive
> >

> > Regards
> > Benjamin Lee
> > i...@softwaredistributor.info
> >

> Is there any problem with honoring this request?

I think there is, actually.

There are quite a few junk links on that page, for sure.
At the moment no-one is actively working on a CD image.
We don't have a 'community distributor' program, really - right - I
think it was a good idea and still is, but this group has to carve out a
little time to figure it out anew.

so -  given the change in project, I really do think the best way
forward is to just wipe that page clean, first - and then look at what
should go in it's pace.

My opinion on that anyway, and to re-emphasize - I think we want
distributors and an information page such as this and I'll work with
others to get it back, but I really think by Tuesday the links should be
e gone.

//drew

//drew