From: drew jensen [mailto:drewjensen.in...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2012 10:48
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Who is Page Maintainer Now?
http://www.openoffice.org/distribution/cdrom/

[ ... ]

There are quite a few junk links on that page, for sure.
At the moment no-one is actively working on a CD image.
We don't have a 'community distributor' program, really - right - I
think it was a good idea and still is, but this group has to carve out a
little time to figure it out anew.

so -  given the change in project, I really do think the best way
forward is to just wipe that page clean, first - and then look at what
should go in it's pace.

My opinion on that anyway, and to re-emphasize - I think we want
distributors and an information page such as this and I'll work with
others to get it back, but I really think by Tuesday the links should be
e gone.

//drew