On 12 June 2012 22:34, drew <d...@baseanswers.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2012-06-06 at 18:48 -0400, drew wrote:
>> I would like to propose that we treat the 13th of the month as our 1st
>> Anniversary and would like to do the following for the occasion:
>>
> <snip>
>
>> I would like to release two CD iso images, Windows and Mac on the 13th
>> of this month.
>>

> Howdy,
>
> Alright - well, cutting it right down to the end on time here.
>
> I just want to be sure, as I'm not sure this is right branding wise - if
> you anyone sees a problem with this let me know, I don't mind re-working
> things. I also won't be offended if anyone says hold up..
>
> Here is the final cut on five items:
>
> A disk label:
> http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-label-win.png
>
> Envelope/Sleeve cover:
> http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-sleeve-win.png
>
> Cut/Fold Envelope:
> http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-folded-win.png
>
> CD/DVD tall case cover:
> http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-dvd-case-win.png
>
> A4 poster:
> http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/freeyourself.png
>
> I have a few hours ahead of me before I button this iso image up, if you
> see some glaring problem I missed do please yell.

The only possible problem I see is the text

MS Windows
XP, Vista, Win 7
(c) 2012 Microsoft Corporation

Should MS be spelt in full?
Microsoft and Windows are both registered trademarks.

Also, when I first saw this, I briefly thought that the (c) statement
applied to the content.
In fact I'm not sure what the (c) does apply to.
I suspect it should be removed.

It would be helpful to make clear that MS Windows is the host OS, and
is not actually supplied.
e.g.

Version for:

or

Designed for:

or

Supports:
Microsoft (r) Windows (r)
XP, Vista, Win 7 (or is it called Windows 7?)