On Tue, 2012-06-12 at 23:47 +0200, RGB ES wrote:
> 2012/6/12 drew <d...@baseanswers.com>:
> > On Wed, 2012-06-06 at 18:48 -0400, drew wrote:
> >> I would like to propose that we treat the 13th of the month as our 1st
> >> Anniversary and would like to do the following for the occasion:
> >>
> > <snip>
> >
> >> I would like to release two CD iso images, Windows and Mac on the 13th
> >> of this month.
> >>

> > Howdy,
> >
> > Alright - well, cutting it right down to the end on time here.
> >
> > I just want to be sure, as I'm not sure this is right branding wise - if
> > you anyone sees a problem with this let me know, I don't mind re-working
> > things. I also won't be offended if anyone says hold up..
> >
> > Here is the final cut on five items:
> >
> > A disk label:
> > http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-label-win.png
> >
> > Envelope/Sleeve cover:
> > http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-sleeve-win.png
> >
> > Cut/Fold Envelope:
> > http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-folded-win.png
> >
> > CD/DVD tall case cover:
> > http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-dvd-case-win.png
> >
> > A4 poster:
> > http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/freeyourself.png
> >
> > I have a few hours ahead of me before I button this iso image up, if you
> > see some glaring problem I missed do please yell.
> >
> > Otherwise - if you also think these would be a good resource for general
> > reference (png and svg) will put them to the wiki or where ever folks
> > think best
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > //drew
> >

> The white "shadow" effect on parts of text from the A4 poster makes a
> bit difficult to read it. I'm referring to "Word processor",
> "Spreadsheet"... part: there is some transparency on the front colours
> that makes the text a bit... strange.
>
> Beside that, I see no problem. Great work!

Thanks - and I agree that poster is not quite there - kind of running
out of time for today however.. I'll try to poke at it one last time if
I can tonight.

HOWEVER the svg file is there at:
http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/freeyourself.svg

If anyone wants to grab that and make a few changes, tis good with me...

//drew