On Wed, 2012-06-06 at 18:48 -0400, drew wrote:
> I would like to propose that we treat the 13th of the month as our 1st
> Anniversary and would like to do the following for the occasion:

<snip>

> I would like to release two CD iso images, Windows and Mac on the 13th
> of this month.

Howdy,

Alright - well, cutting it right down to the end on time here.

I just want to be sure, as I'm not sure this is right branding wise - if
you anyone sees a problem with this let me know, I don't mind re-working
things. I also won't be offended if anyone says hold up..

Here is the final cut on five items:

A disk label:
http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-label-win.png

Envelope/Sleeve cover:
http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-sleeve-win.png

Cut/Fold Envelope:
http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-folded-win.png

CD/DVD tall case cover:
http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-dvd-case-win.png

A4 poster:
http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/freeyourself.png

I have a few hours ahead of me before I button this iso image up, if you
see some glaring problem I missed do please yell.

Otherwise - if you also think these would be a good resource for general
reference (png and svg) will put them to the wiki or where ever folks
think best

Thanks,

//drew