Hi all :)

On Sat, 2012-08-18 at 18:34 +0200, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
[...]
> I've updated the starting webpage at
> "http://www.openoffice.org/porting/index.html":
>
> @Maho,Pedro,Yuri,Nicolas:
>
> Like stated with the other ports I would like to list your name and mail
> address (if available, the Apache addresses):
>
> - OpenSolaris by Adfinis SyGroup AG (Nicolas Christener)
> - Solaris (Sparc and x86) by Adfinis SyGroup AG (Nicolas Christener)
[...]
> Is this OK for you?

That's perfectly fine for me, thanks for your work!

Just as a side-note (I'll post more to the dev-list soon):
We just got a new SPARC server up and running and now have three systems
which we'll use to create new builds for the upcomming releases:
* SPARC running OpenSolaris 2009.06
* SPARC running Solaris 11
* x86   running Solaris 11

If time permits, I'll also setup a Solaris 10 machine (maybe a zone) so
we can test on Solaris 10, Solaris 11 and OpenSolaris 2009.06

Kind regards
Nicolas Christener

--
Adfinis SyGroup AG
Nicolas Christener, Bereichsleiter Software-Entwicklung

Keltenstrasse 98 | CH-3018 Bern