Eric,
  AOO 3.4.1 just announced the release. So I want to know if your Chinese
translation is done. Following are the steps you need to follow to submit
your translation.

1. Go to http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html to install CMS.
2. Go to http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn/news/ to create new pages using
CMS for the translated release notes and announcement.
3. Since we are not committer, so we just submit our changes, and some
committer will help us to publish.

  You can try it and tell us if any question. Thanks!

- Simon