On 08/25/2012 01:28 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
On 23/08/2012 22:06, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
Also IMHO no need to separate between the languages.
Furthermore, when you have to check for a potential error, then you you
just need to verify this in a single directory and not more.
/stable/VERSION/<all and every install file>

The rest is OK, but removing even the languages subdirectories is
probably too much: we already have 20 languages and they could
theoretically reach 100+, so it would make sense to preserve the
individual subdirectories "en-US", "de", "it" and so on.

Regards,
   Andrea.

+1 with Andrea on this one. We should leave the languages in separate directories. And, if folks do "browsing" on SourceForge instead of using our download logic, this will make things easier for that purpose as well.

MzK

"As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices:
    take it or leave it. "
                                   -- Buddy Hackett