Jenkins Master  is now running Java 11 as do all the Agents. We are running a
LTS version so hopefully not so much updating work in the future.

All WM Windows are now on a dedicated host machine running Windows 10. We have
Windows 7,8.1,10 and recently 11 in VMs and they all build without errors.
Testing is mostly fine, with exception of the MutexSemaphore testgroup that
occasionally hang the testing framework. (Bug Report 1775).

I tried to “tune” Virtualbox to get rid of the timing error problems but every
attempt actually made things worse, with more than half of the timing tests
failing. I have reset Virtualbox to default values now. What *DID* help on the
other hand was to deprive the VMs of resources. Changing from 2 cores/4 GB
memory to 1 core/ 2 GB memory made all *nixes pass all tests, so it looks like
the problem were related to Virtualbox rather than to ooRexx. Only exception
are the BSDs, that are still a bit problematic to test. But all platforms (Win
macOS Linux Unix) build without error now.

I am working on adding two ARM agents as well (Raspberry Pis) but there yet.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
ooRexx
oor...@jonases.se