I have just updated Jenkins Controller to the latest version and upgraded all
plugins and all went well. There is however a warning:

"You are running Jenkins on Java 1.8, support for which will end on or after
September 1, 2022. Please refer to the documentation
<https://www.jenkins.io/redirect/upgrading-jenkins-java-version-8-to-11> for
details on upgrading to Java 11."

I have used Java 1.8 in most places of Jenkins in the past, including all the
agents and in the Controller, and I seem to remember there was an issue with
Java 11 for the nginx server used for https support so I am hesitant to do this
change, but I guess it is inevitable at some point. Any objections if I give it
a try? Is there a reason why we should not go to JAVA 11?

If you have planned work to commit let me know and I will postpone it, there is
still plenty of time.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se