> Suhaib, since I haven't compiled stuff for Windows, what
> is your take on
> using libtool? Does it solve or create problems?

David,
It actually helps.  libtool support for DX had been on my since for
several months.  I would like to add libtool support the way I
discussed
a few times on the opendx-dev list.

Lately, I am flooded with work.  We are redoing whole intarnet and
internet and adding firewalls. Since company's network is under my
control, this sudden decision of our directors to add firewalls
is keeping me busy.

I had 4.0.10 for linux (Red Hat 6.x) with OSF/MOTIF ready for users.
Just do no get time to write a ReadMe file and upload it to your
server.

For windows, I have the following on plan.

1) add --export-dynamic support because the Cygwin v 1.1 (latest
vesion) now support -shared and --export-dnamic

2) Build all the libs as sharebale for improved performance using
libtools.

3) fix the scandir problems.

It maybe a few weeks I would be able to start working on Windows
version.

Suhaib