Hi everyone,

We have confirmation of acceptance of our Clinical Modelling Tutorial for
Medinfo, with the details pretty much unchanged from our original submission
for a workshop.

I will submit the tutorial description, such that it is unchanged from our
original submission, as requested.

Please note that presenters are required to register for the conference and
today is the last day for Early Bird registrations. Those that volunteered
at the original time of submission were:

*         Ian McNicoll

*         Rong Chen

*         Jussara Macedo

*         Shinji Kobayashi

*         Anze Droljc

*         And maybe myself, if I can get myself half way around the world in
time :)

Regards

Heather