Hello again Rong,

Glad to hear things are progressing. Do you have any thoughts about
persistence layer options?

In Scotland there is a hope to move to a single EHR for the whole
country across all specialities. Personally I remain unconvinced that
this is totally achievable, but if it is, it will demand a highly
flexible and extensible architecture, backed by an equally structured
complex persistence layer - the traditional relational DB will simply
not work.

Regards,
Ian