On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 13:32, Thomas Beale
<thomas.beale at oceaninformatics.com> wrote:
> The GUI / practical issues...
> I would steer clear of trying to directly infer the GUI control to use from
> the archetype on its own.

I agree that most often such combobox vs radio-style hints would be
wrong at an archetype level. I was more thinking of usefulness of a
directive at a more local template level e.g. when wanting to ovveride
default framework behaviour.

Best regards,
Erik Sundvall
erik.sundvall at liu.se http://www.imt.liu.se/~erisu/? Tel: +46-13-286733