Hi

The issue needs to be discussed first in the modelling of the archetype. If
a Boolean is accepted at this level then that is what it is (for the moment)
and how that is displayed on the screen then becomes an issue. I agree that
positive/negative != True/False. 'Test Positive' could have a true/false as
in Test result abnormal in HL7 lab tests.

Fabiane's idea that a Boolean defaults to false seems to be an
implementation issue - it is possible to have a tri-state Y/N/Null widget to
cope with the null.

This is a worthwhile discussion.

Cheers, Sam