A Dissabte, 23 de gener de 2010, Raphaël Valyi va escriure:
> Sorry, but last counter-example of this is less than 10 minutes ago,
> Syleam vetoing again one more merge proposal:
> https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-commiter/openobject-addons/trunk-extra-
> addons/+merge/14302
>
> Again, I can't understand that stance: that module is for country where
> Syleam doesn't even have a single customer, so why veto it without even
> explaining?

I don't think this is a counter-example. It is an example, indeed. In this
case if most of us and most important those promoting the module said they
want it *in* and they will mantain it. It simply goes in. If some do not want
it in and have no arguments and they are a minority, they don't have nothing
to do and must accept the will of the majority.

We will all have to accept that there will be things we won't like.

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com