Hello.

On Thu, 2008-11-13 at 16:18, Antonio Ospite wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 01:04:18 +0100
> Stefan Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 2008-10-24 at 22:57, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> > >

> Good, too bad evtest isn't updated with the right names, but the
> keycodes are ok on A780 and A910
>
> > > Menu KEY_MENU
> > > Cancel KEY_CANCEL
> > > Enter KEY_KPENTER
> >
> > As discussed I'll go with KEY_   here.
> >

> Do you mean KEY_MENU here? Ok, but then we should use the same code also
> for the C button on other phones, compare the middle button on top in
> [1] and the C button on the right in [2], I really think they should
> have the same meaning, whatever it is :)

It should be KEY_CANCEL. Seems I messed up the A780 part. I would be glad if you
can do the fixes you mention below. For some wierd reason I get my A780 no
longer to life. Need to investigate this.

Therefor, please do the changes. Appreciated.

> > > Dial, the green one: (All)
> > > KEY_PHONE
> >
> > I bought Antonios arguments about the red-> cancel and green->  ok namings
> > semantic.
> >

> Good, but it is still KEY_PHONE on A910, just let me know if you want
> me to fix that.

issed that one. No A910 here. Please also change this.

> > > Some also have an enter key for this in between, A1200, or a jogdial with
> > > press
> > > function. KEY_SELECT or KEY_OK for this one?
> >
> > As we have sold ok to the green key, I go with SELECT here.
> >

> AFAICS the jogdial center button is still KEY_ENTER on A780, so for the
> no-name button on the left side of A910.

SELECT please

Thanks for keeping an eye on this.

regards
Stefan Schmidt