<>I'm going to upload the documents for the Inaugural meeting Notice as
soon as the protem committee had a chance to look at it and give me
feedback. However, at this point, there is one vacancy for a protem
member representing Latin America & Caribbean. (By the way most of the
references and names in lists used are taken from the United Nations)
The people we source from Argentina, Brazil did not materialize.
However, if there's anyone on this list from that region who will
volunteer now, we'll give him/her priority otherwise anyone from any
other region can volunteer to represent Latin America & Caribbean<>.
<>As you've volunteered, I don't think anyone will object to giving you
preference if there is no Latin American or Caribbean volunteer. The
other position is the auditor. I had to persuade Jason Tan to fill it as
I couldn't find an alternative when Wayne Wilson moved to represent
North America.
<><><>
The following volunteers were received for the Protem Committee of the
organisation:-
/President/ : Molly Cheah
/Deputy President /: Thomas Beale
/Secretary/ : Joseph dal Molin
/Assistant Secretary/ : Juliana Tang
/Treasurer/ : Adrian Midgley
/Ordinary Committee Members/ :
William Lauesen (Africa/Middle East)
Nandalal Gunaratne (Asia)
Katarzyna Heller (Eastern Europe & Central Asia)
Christian Heller (Europe)
? (Latin America & Caribbean)
Wayne Wilson (North America)
Tim Churches (Oceania)
/Honorary Auditors/ :
K S Bhaskar
Jason Tan Boon Teck

Will Ross wrote:

> molly,
>
> i hope to have the opportunity to join the new entity you are quickly
> assembling. is the list of protem members public knowledge or are
> we waiting to find out?
>
> [wr]
>
> - - - - - - - -
>
> will ross
> project manager
> mendocino informatics
> 216 west perkins street, suite 206
> ukiah, california 95482 usa
> 707.462.6369 [office]
> 707.462.5015 [fax]
> www.minformatics.com

> "Getting people to adopt common standards is impeded by patents."
> Sir Tim Berners-Lee, BCS, 2006

> Yahoo! Groups Links

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS