Dear All,

In the absence of any other, I volunteer to represent Latin America &
Caribbean.

Regards,

John

John L. Forman             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tecso Informática Ltda         www.tecso.com.br
Rua da Gloria 190/1002     Fone: (21) 2224-4643
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil    Fax:  (21) 2509-0023

Citando Molly Cheah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> <>I'm going to upload the documents for the Inaugural meeting Notice as
>
> soon as the protem committee had a chance to look at it and give me
>
> feedback. However, at this point, there is one vacancy for a protem
>
> member representing Latin America & Caribbean. (By the way most of the
>
> references and names in lists used are taken from the United Nations)
>
> The people we source from Argentina, Brazil did not materialize.
>
> However, if there's anyone on this list from that region who will
>
> volunteer now, we'll give him/her priority otherwise anyone from any
>
> other region can volunteer to represent Latin America & Caribbean<>.
>
> <>As you've volunteered, I don't think anyone will object to giving you
>
> preference if there is no Latin American or Caribbean volunteer. The
>
> other position is the auditor. I had to persuade Jason Tan to fill it as
>
> I couldn't find an alternative when Wayne Wilson moved to represent
>
> North America.
>
> <><><>
>
> The following volunteers were received for the Protem Committee of the
>
> organisation:-
>
> /President/ : Molly Cheah
>
> /Deputy President /: Thomas Beale
>
> /Secretary/ : Joseph dal Molin
>
> /Assistant Secretary/ : Juliana Tang
>
> /Treasurer/ : Adrian Midgley
>
> /Ordinary Committee Members/ :
>
> William Lauesen (Africa/Middle East)
>
> Nandalal Gunaratne (Asia)
>
> Katarzyna Heller (Eastern Europe & Central Asia)
>
> Christian Heller (Europe)
>
> ? (Latin America & Caribbean)
>
> Wayne Wilson (North America)
>
> Tim Churches (Oceania)
>
> /Honorary Auditors/ :
>
> K S Bhaskar
>
> Jason Tan Boon Teck
>

> Will Ross wrote:
>

> > molly,
>

> > i hope to have the opportunity to join the new entity you are quickly
>
> > assembling. is the list of protem members public knowledge or are
>
> > we waiting to find out?
>

> > [wr]
>

> > - - - - - - - -
>

> > will ross
>
> > project manager
>
> > mendocino informatics
>
> > 216 west perkins street, suite 206
>
> > ukiah, california 95482 usa
>
> > 707.462.6369 [office]
>
> > 707.462.5015 [fax]
>
> > www.minformatics.com
>

> > - - - - - - - -
>

> > "Getting people to adopt common standards is impeded by patents."
>
> > Sir Tim Berners-Lee, BCS, 2006
>

> > - - - - - - - -

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

>   YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>

>    Visit your group "openhealth" on the web.
>
>    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Archive ISP, seu parceiro na internet!
http://www.archive.com.br/

Software distribution Salon software Medical software
Software association Software jewelry Software deployment

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS