Webstart fails again!

"Cannot launch the application…"

<jnlp spec="1.0" xmlns:jfx="http://javafx.com";
codebase="http://www.interactivemesh.org/models/webstartjfx/";
href="fxTuxCube-0.6_FX3D.jnlp">
  <information>
    <title>FXTuxCube 0.6</title>
    <vendor>InteractiveMesh e.K.</vendor>
    <description>FXTuxCube 0.6</description>
  </information>
  <security>
    <all-permissions/>
  </security>
  <resources>
    <j2se version="1.8+"/>
    <jar href="fxTuxCube-0.6-ssign.jar" size="230000" download="eager"/>
    <jar href="jimObjModelImporterJFX-0.4-ssign.jar" size="30000"
download="eager"/>
    <property name="jnlp.packEnabled" value="true"/>
    <property name="prism.dirtyopts" value="false"/>
    <property name="javafx.animation.fullspeed" value="true"/>
  </resources>
  <application-desc
main-class="org.interactivemesh.jfx.sample3d.tuxcube.FXTuxCube"/>
  <update check="background"/>
</jnlp>

Re:  FXTuxCube is a simple JavaFX 3D example with 2D elements drawn on top of a
3D SubScene: http://www.interactivemesh.org/models/jfx3dtuxcube.html

Just letting you know (as if you didn't already).  I'm running a iMac 3.4 ghz
Intel core i7, with Java SE build 1.7.0_21-b12

David