> This enables the important few print statements by default. Printing directly 
> to stderr isn't a good design, but the class already does this anyway while 
> omitting the important info on failures.
> 
> I used this post as a motivation: 
> https://www.reddit.com/r/javahelp/comments/1w5bqky/jpackage_is_not_working/
> 
> For reproduction, I ran a simple JavaFX application using the SDK libs and 
> renamed a few of them until the dynamic lib loader failed and the pipelines 
> failed.
> 
> ---------
> - [x] I confirm that I make this contribution in accordance with the [OpenJDK 
> Interim AI Policy](https://openjdk.org/legal/ai).

Christopher Schnick has updated the pull request incrementally with one 
additional commit since the last revision:

  Make error messages more consistent

-------------

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/2322/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/2322/files/1e7a505c..1d1dc7fd

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jfx&pr=2322&range=01
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jfx&pr=2322&range=00-01

  Stats: 7 lines in 1 file changed: 0 ins; 1 del; 6 mod
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/2322.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jfx.git pull/2322/head:pull/2322

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/2322

Reply via email to