On Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2019 19:32:34 CEST Liviu Ionescu wrote:
> I know that OpenOCD uses a rolling distribution model, with all commits
> being considered stable, but is there any new official release planned?
>
> 0.10 came in Jan 2017, more than two years ago, and I reached 0.10.0-12 for
> the GNU MCU Eclipse OpenOCD distribution, which is a bit unusual.

I think we're more than ripe for a new release, but there's one patch series
that I really want to see merged, which is the reset framework stuff Tomas
Vanek has done. There are only a few minor things to correct, afaict, and then
we can merge the whole thing.

That, and a few kinks in the hwthread support to be ironed out. There are
patches already lined up which are more or less ready for inclusion, once I
get around to check them.

BR,
Matthias