On 5/19/19 5:08 PM, Liviu Ionescu wrote:

On 19 May 2019, at 21:24, Bob Cochran <open...@mindchasers.com> wrote:

Excellent Liviu.  If you'll send me a self contained paragraph (e.g., 3
sentences with a link) on your solution, we'll add it to our article.  We
certainly don't want to send people down the wrong path.
I invite you to take a look, and possibly evaluate, the GNU MCU Eclipse OpenOCD debug
plug-in (https://gnu-mcu-eclipse.github.io/debug/openocd/), it is more convenient than
the "GDB Hardware Debugging" you mention in your article.

perhaps you can add a link to the GNU MCU Eclipse project to your article.

Liviu,

Definitely will do so, but it might not happen right away.   BTW, I posted our article on Cygwin mail list and asked whether our approach was a good use case.   Interesting feedback so far.

Bob

regards,

Liviu