Yes I did a reboot, no succes....

Did you reboot or manually trigger a reload of the udev rules files (udevadmin
trigger I think)?
I normally just reboot if I change the udev files.
If the rules are in force and the one that you cite is the correct one for your
programmer then openocd should be able to use it when run in non root/su mode.

________________________________

[tickets:#258]<https://sourceforge.net/p/openocd/tickets/258/> sudo apt install
openocd

Milestone: 0.9.0
Labels: openOCD arduino no port
Created: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:22 PM UTC by Andries Oyens
Last Updated: Wed Nov 20, 2019 02:55 PM UTC
Owner: Paul Fertser

Dear people,

I used to program with arduino ade SAMD21 boards (as a ArduinoZero) with Atmel
SAM-ICE. Suddenly the Arduino IDE does no see the Atmel SAM-ICE programmer on a
USB port.
typing openocd in terminal finds the programmer and connected board.
What can I do to find the programmer in the Arduino IDE?

kind regards, Andries

---

** [tickets:#258] sudo apt install openocd**

**Status:** new
**Milestone:** 0.9.0
**Labels:** openOCD arduino no port
**Created:** Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:22 PM UTC by Andries Oyens
**Last Updated:** Wed Nov 20, 2019 02:55 PM UTC
**Owner:** Paul Fertser

Dear people,

I used to program with arduino ade SAMD21 boards (as a ArduinoZero) with Atmel
SAM-ICE. Suddenly the Arduino IDE does no see the Atmel SAM-ICE programmer on a
USB port.
typing openocd in terminal finds the programmer and connected board.
What can I do to find the programmer in the Arduino IDE?

kind regards, Andries

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because openocd-devel@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/openocd/tickets/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/openocd/admin/tickets/options.  Or, if this is a
mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.