Dear Developers,

I applied the patch from GigaDevice (see my earlier mail) on the
OpenOCD source code. Then I pushed to gerrit. Unfortunately,
Jenkins replied that the build failed:
[ http://openocd.zylin.com/#/c/5835/ | http://openocd.zylin.com/#/c/5835/ ]

I have no idea how to fix this, as I'm not familiar with the source
code, nor with what this patch actually does. I got this patch from
Mr. Leo Tzagkarakis (who works at GigaDevice). It is the company-
patch they use to get their RISC-V microcontrollers working with
OpenOCD.

I thought it would be great if this patch makes it to the official repo,
but my attempt failed. I hope someone more knowledgeable can help
to fix this.

Kind regards,
Kristof

PS: I've put the patch on our server. You can download it here:
[ https://new.embeetle.com/downloads/openocd_riscv_patch.rar |
https://new.embeetle.com/downloads/openocd_riscv_patch.rar ]