Van: "Jan Matyáš" <jmat...@codasip.com>
Aan: "kristof mulier" <kristof.mul...@telenet.be>
Cc: "openocd-devel" <openocd-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Verzonden: Donderdag 17 september 2020 08:35:54
Onderwerp: Re: [OpenOCD-devel] Patch for RISC-V microcontrollers from
GigaDevice causes build trouble

Hi Kristof,

no; the RISC-V OpenOCD fork resides here: [
https://github.com/riscv/riscv-openocd/ |
https://github.com/riscv/riscv-openocd/ ]
This is where the development of RISC-V support takes place and where multiple
developers contribute.
And I am not the author, merely a contributor.

(My personal riscv-openocd repo is just a personal space to work on individual
little contributions.)

I personally do not plan any work on supporting GigaDevice chips.

Kind regards,
Jan

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 5:42 PM < [ mailto:kristof.mul...@telenet.be |